Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Curried Sweet Potatoes

These are so simple and easy to make



5 Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp of yellow curry
1 tsp Sea salt
2 Tbsp Coconut oil

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Then simply peel and dice your sweet potatoes how your family will eat them. I did rounds so they are mor like chips. Put them in a large bowl and cover with coconut oil, curry and sea salt and toss till fully coated.  Lay them on a baking tray. I use a Pampered Chef baking tray so if you are using metal I would suggest lining the tray with parchment paper. bake for about 45 minutes check them after 15 and turn them. Then repeat. to get good baking coverage. So yummy and smell divine!

linking up 



2 comments:

  1. Now this is my kind of recipe, I love sweet potatoes, these look DELICIOUS! thanks so much for linking up to Heavenly Treats Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound really easy, and I'm hoping will be just the thing I need to like sweet potatoes. I know they're full of nutrients, and I haven't tried them for years, but I'm willing... to try again. :)

    ReplyDelete