Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

In honour of my Thankful Challenge every Thursday in November I am going to post what I have been most thankful for this past week.


I am so thankful for my husband. He takes care of me and our children so well. He is super helpful, responsible and dedicated. He helps me in ways no one else has ever helped me. He has been with me through thick and thin. three pregnancies and their subsequent births. I have not a doubt in my mind that he will always be there for me as a wonderful support system. Together we are a team, together we are stronger.


I am thankful for my maternal grandparents. They are amazing wonderful supportive people who have been there for me and have always loved me. They have NEVER stopped loving me or fighting for me. I will be forever grateful to have them in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment