Friday, December 28, 2012

Get Adjusted

I am a big fan of Chiropractic. Now Not  just anyone will do for me though. I'm picky about my chiropractors. I usually look for a referral from someone I trust before I go to a new chiropractor. I need to know that they trust in other forms of natural health care. I need to know that they truly believe in what they are doing. I need them to have a goal of overall wellness with Chiropractic only being a piece in the whole puzzle.

I have used Chiropractic in my pregnancies and with my newborns ( 3-6 weeks were their first adjustments) I use Chiropractic and massage for general wellness and pain management.

I encourage you to do your research and ask around before just going to anyone. make sure you know them and their skill set. Make sure that their philosophy will work for you!



As always I'm not a doctor. Do your own research and make your own decisions!




* also posted on my Happy Mommy Healthy Mommy Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment