Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Emotional turmoil

Have you ever been on a roller coaster? One of the real awesome ones that go up and down and fling you all around? You know the one that are better if the are faster and go upside down? Well roller coasters are just awesome. They give you an amazing thrill that just can't be beat for some people.

web credit

You know what roller coaster is not awesome an emotional one. Pregnancy puts me on a steep emotional roller coaster.  Add in some stress and the situation can get a little dire. I will be sitting thinking about something or nothing and I will have an overwhelming urge to cry. Or the bread isn't fluffy enough so I just want to punch the entire loaf and chuck it out the window. I'm not usually this irrational( a bit but not this much) but this time it is so much worse. I feel a little crazy and a lot unstable. I seriously have no idea how I'm going to react in any situation. Some days it makes me want to just stay home because it is just easier that way.  It would be wonderful if I had people who understand how I feel and what I am going through but alas that isn't seeming like it will happen anytime soon. When you are going through emotional turmoil it seems like everybody sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment