Monday, August 12, 2013

Food based Russian Roulette

Now being the nutritionally savvy person I am, I like to think I have a grasp on food. I know what is good for your body and I know what is bad. I can cook awesome food that is super healthy without even thinking about it. It's like a gift I have. Normally our food has been really good. We have the odd indulgence but we definitely eat better than the average North American.

You know what though, little baby sweet pea doesn't give a rats ass what Mommy thinks about eating healthy.

What do I get cravings for? Something deep friend, smothered in gravy and cheese. Yes my current love is poutine. You should have it if you haven't before, it is awesome. I want salt and lots of salt. Like I'm telling you I could just crack the sea salt right into my mouth and be happy. Now I know this isn't all the good for me. I know we need to balance food.

But little baby sweet pea still doesn't give a rats ass. If I don't give my little fetus what my body is craving I get to vomit. That's seems to be my choice right now. Eat what I crave or hug a toilet. This really isn't too hard of a choice. The problem comes when I want something but I have no idea what. This create a very emotional time because I know if I don't eat I will be sick and if I eat the wrong thing I will be sick. Kinda feels like I'm running around blindfolded in the grocery store with a gun to my head... pick the wrong thing and DEATH. Yes that may sound a touch dramatic but unless you have experienced this level of sickness and heartburn you can't possibly understand.

Yes so what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner .......... who knows???????

I'm sure the other children can survive on what they can reach and what I can throw on a plate without being sick, right? I'm sure. Oh and what dad makes when he is home. ( He is awesome like that )


No comments:

Post a Comment